NEWBORDER immigration law firm located in the City of London

If you need advice on work visas, spouse visas or for general visa advice, get in touch with NEWBORDER. we provide quality service, from initial advice right through to the submission of your immigration application. No matter where you're located, we can attend to all your visa requirements.
immigration law firm

Representation you deserve 

Whether you need to prove your right to live in the UK as an EU citizen or need general UK, Spouse visa assistance or EU immigration advice, get in touch with us. NEWBORDER provides you with consistent visa advice. We can assist you with UK residence cards and permanent residence cards for EEA (European) nationals and family members. When you hire us, you can rest assured that we will take care of your requirements. Our staff are dedicated to offering a stress-free experience that comes with the benefits of high-quality immigration work. Take advantage of our expertise and get in touch with us for a spouse visa. 
Submit Our Booking Form

Registered and authorised services:

• UK business visas such as Tier 2    
• Tier 1 - entrepreneurs      
• Spouse Visas –married, unmarried and civil partnerships   
• British Citizenship applications      
• Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)     
• Based in the City of London and serving clients all over the world

Contact NEWBORDER to apply for a work visa today!
Contact Us
beautiful city
For qualified visa advice, call on
+44 20 3818 5956
Share by: