Immigration lawyers in the City of London

Whether you need immigration support or representation, get in touch with NEWBORDER. If you're looking to invest in the UK, or to make the UK your permanent residence, contact us.

Global services

When you hire our immigration lawyers, rest assured that you will receive seamless services and experience a smooth immigration process. 

NEWBORDER is authorised by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and carries the registration number F201500947. Our representative are also registered with OISC. We are well-known for our integrity and you can count on us at all times. 

Visit our Facebook and Twitter pages for more information on how we can help you. We help both individuals and companies and provide immigration support that is unparalleled.

We offer help and advice with:

• UK residence cards
• Permanent residence cards
• Proving your right to live in the UK as an EU citizen 
• European Economic Area (EEA) and family members, or extended family members
• UK business visas such as Tier 2
• Tier 1 - Entrepreneurs 
• Spouse Visas - married, unmarried and civil partnerships
• Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) 
• British Citizenship applications 
• EEA (European) nationals and family members 
• General UK and EU Immigration advice
• Get in touch with us for details.
Booking form
immigration advice
qualified lawyer

How to contact us?

If you’d like to get in touch with us, give us a call on +44 20 3818 5956, submit a booking form or email

We are based in the City of London and offer our services globally. Whether you need a spouse visa, a work visa or a tourist visa, we are the right people to get in touch with.   

Business hours:
Monday to Friday: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed

Feel free to contact us for immigration support and representation.
Contact form
For exemplary and professional global immigration services, call NEWBORDER on
+44 20 3818 5956
Share by: